- Does the amount displayed on your site include taxes?No. Taxes must be added to the displayed amount.
- Can I record or take screenshots of the training content?No. The content of the activity is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. When you take online training, you agree, and your employees agree, not to record, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate or disseminate elements of the content obtained from the training, to make derivative works or otherwise make them available without obtaining the written consent of Entrac inc.
- Can I share my account with other people (colleagues, friends...)?No. When you have purchased access to online training, it is individual. Your username and password are unique. You may not share them with others to provide access to the training content.If you have purchased multiple accesses for your employees, you can only assign access once, to a single employee.
- Will I receive a certificate at the end of the training?Yes, when the training modules and evaluation questionnaires (quiz) have been completed, you can download your training certificate.
- What should I do if I have a technical problem during a training?If you experience any difficulties logging in or during the online training, please consult the “Technical Support” section (available in the site footer).
- When will the training be available?As soon as you have paid by credit card, the content of the training is available in your Portal. Following the transaction, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for creating your account and accessing the training.
- Can I view the training program on my mobile device?Yes. However, depending on the size of your device, the content might be more or less visible.
- Are your training courses recognized by Emploi-Québec?The Entrac team is approved by Emploi-Québec as a training organization under the Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition (approval number: 0059678). We are a corporate member of ACE – the Canadian Ergonomics Association.
- Is it possible to connect to my training module at my office or home or even abroad?Yes, online courses are available 24 hours a day wherever you can connect to the Internet.
- I have an account but I forgot my passwordIf you forgot your password, use the tool to reset it. Keep an eye on your junk mail, because it's not impossible for the email to end up there. Then follow the instructions to set a new password.
- Do I have to stay connected to the Internet during my online training?Yes, because the online training takes place live on the Internet. After each disconnection, you must reconnect via "My Portal".
- Do I need a high-speed internet connection?It is not necessary to have a broadband Internet connection. However, a stable internet connection is required to ensure the quality of the videos and the experience.
- Which navigation system should I use?The display of the site is optimized for recent navigation systems such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.The platform used by ergo.entrac.ca is supported by Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Do I need to install software to take online training?No. The training is followed from your web browser.
- Can I cancel my purchase?Following the completion of the transaction, the training content automatically becomes available. Therefore, no cancellation or extension of access to training can be accepted. These purchases are considered final sales.Before making the purchase, make sure to validate the number of accesses and the name of the training.
- When will I receive my invoice?Upon receipt of your payment. The invoice will be sent to your email address. Check your spam emails if you haven't received the email within the hour.
- Is online payment secure?Yes. Payment by credit card is secure.
- How can I pay for the training?By online transaction with a bank card.
- Is there a deadline for taking my online training?
If you purchased the training for yourself, you will have a set period (see details below) to view all modules and complete your training, from the date of purchase.
If you have purchased multiple accesses for your employees, the period defined for training will begin when you assign an employee to access.
Duration of access to training:
- Principles & Fundamentals in handling: 15 days
- Office ergonomics everywhere: 30 days
- Ergonomic risk analysis: 30 days
Office ergonomics :
Everywhere At work – when teleworking – in hybrid mode
Buy this training
I would like to offer this training to my employees and I have questions
Raise awareness and inform participants about the ergonomic principles to be applied both in the office and in teleworking, as well as about postures and safe working methods while working at the computer.
This training will allow the participant to:
- Understand ergonomic principles when working at a computer
- Understand the postures to avoid and safe alternatives.
- Adapt their work environment, regardless of location or the equipment they have.
- Optimize their methods to be more comfortable and minimize the risk of injury.
- Experiment some stretching exercises for the office worker
The organization that wants to upgrade knowledge, demystify office ergonomics and allow its employees to ergonomically adjust their workstation independently and efficiently, regardless of where they are.
The training is adapted to your reality: office, teleworking or hybrid mode.
(Discount available for 100 or more accesses per order)
Synchronous (Videoconference group training)
I would like to offer this training to my employees and I have questions.
Please complete the form and we will contact you within the next 24 hours.