- What should I do if I have a technical problem during a training?If you experience any difficulties logging in or during the online training, please consult the “Technical Support” section (available in the site footer).
- When will the training be available?As soon as you have paid by credit card, the content of the training is available in your Portal. Following the transaction, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for creating your account and accessing the training.
- Can I view the training program on my mobile device?Yes. However, depending on the size of your device, the content might be more or less visible.
- Are your training courses recognized by Emploi-Québec?The Entrac team is approved by Emploi-Québec as a training organization under the Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition (approval number: 0059678). We are a corporate member of ACE – the Canadian Ergonomics Association.
- Is it possible to connect to my training module at my office or home or even abroad?Yes, online courses are available 24 hours a day wherever you can connect to the Internet.
- I have an account but I forgot my passwordIf you forgot your password, use the tool to reset it. Keep an eye on your junk mail, because it's not impossible for the email to end up there. Then follow the instructions to set a new password.
- Do I have to stay connected to the Internet during my online training?Yes, because the online training takes place live on the Internet. After each disconnection, you must reconnect via "My Portal".
- Do I need a high-speed internet connection?It is not necessary to have a broadband Internet connection. However, a stable internet connection is required to ensure the quality of the videos and the experience.
- Which navigation system should I use?The display of the site is optimized for recent navigation systems such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.The platform used by ergo.entrac.ca is supported by Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Do I need to install software to take online training?No. The training is followed from your web browser.
- Can I cancel my purchase?Following the completion of the transaction, the training content automatically becomes available. Therefore, no cancellation or extension of access to training can be accepted. These purchases are considered final sales.Before making the purchase, make sure to validate the number of accesses and the name of the training.
- When will I receive my invoice?Upon receipt of your payment. The invoice will be sent to your email address. Check your spam emails if you haven't received the email within the hour.
- Is online payment secure?Yes. Payment by credit card is secure.
- How can I pay for the training?By online transaction with a bank card.
- Does the amount displayed on your site include taxes?No. Taxes must be added to the displayed amount.
- Can I record or take screenshots of the training content?No. The content of the activity is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. When you take online training, you agree, and your employees agree, not to record, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate or disseminate elements of the content obtained from the training, to make derivative works or otherwise make them available without obtaining the written consent of Entrac inc.
- Can I share my account with other people (colleagues, friends...)?No. When you have purchased access to online training, it is individual. Your username and password are unique. You may not share them with others to provide access to the training content.If you have purchased multiple accesses for your employees, you can only assign access once, to a single employee.
- Will I receive a certificate at the end of the training?Yes, when the training modules and evaluation questionnaires (quiz) have been completed, you can download your training certificate.
- Is there a deadline for taking my online training?
If you purchased the training for yourself, you will have a set period (see details below) to view all modules and complete your training, from the date of purchase.
If you have purchased multiple accesses for your employees, the period defined for training will begin when you assign an employee to access.
Duration of access to training:
- Principles & Fundamentals in handling: 15 days
- Office ergonomics everywhere: 30 days
- Ergonomic risk analysis: 30 days
Ergonomic risks assessment : Identify – Prioritize & solve – Correct & design
Buy this training
I would like to offer this training to my employees and I have questions
Develop a proactive and fully autonomous approach in the ergonomic risks assessment, their prioritization and the implementation of practical and effective solutions in your organization.
This training will allow the participant to:
- Identify the ergonomic risk factors present at a workstation (module 1).
- Prioritize your actions according to the real level of risk and develop solutions based on the determinants of risk (module 2).
- Design or correct a workstation based on precise ergonomic benchmarks and reference values (module 3).
This training is intended for OHS advisers, engineers, project managers and professionals involved in the identification, analysis, correction or design of workstations.
What sets this course apart from others?
Modules 1 and 2, offered online, allow participants to develop their ergonomic eye in a variety of work contexts. The training approach focuses on understanding the principles of ergonomics in all kinds of situations, through varied examples that are not specific to the reality of their business. This strategy allows you to take a fresh look and reduce the biases related to past experiences.
Module 3, offered face-to-face, will then allow participants to consolidate the learning from modules 1 and 2 and develop their knowledge to design or correct a workstation, tool or equipment based on recognized ergonomic benchmarks. This part of the training will be personalized to the reality of your business, via case studies and examples drawn from your environment.
Training pre-approved by the ORHRI (Pre-approval number : 5135)
I would like to offer this training to my employees and I have questions.
Please complete the form and we will contact you within the next 24 hours.